Admission Requirement of BA Program
The applicant seeking admission must demonstrate a call to serve the Church, gifts for ministry, Christian experience, and spiritual maturity. Christian men and women who manifest faith, moral character, Christian experience, and academic preparation are invited to apply for admissions.
An applicant is eligible to apply for admission to the undergraduate program after they have graduated high school or passed the GED. Before a student is allowed to register for courses, admission must be granted. A student desiring consideration for admission to DKST must provide the followings:
- A completed application form
- Application fee of $80.00
- Two recent 2” x 2 ½” photographs
- An official high school transcript and official transcripts from all postsecondary institution attended.
- Two references (one from their pastor, one from a teacher)
- An essay of two or three pages detailing the applicant’s call to ministry including a self-evaluation of his/her strengths and weakness